The Mortgage Data Transaction Analyst role is an entry level position primarily responsible for the timely and accurate completion of all assigned tasks in supporting the loan file review life cycle. This includes, but is not limited to, gathering business requirements, formatting client data tapes for system ingestion, loan file review system set up as well as deal specific reporting, analytics and tie out of final results.
* Data Transaction reporting standard and ad hoc reporting support, including changes to scope and reporting.
* Upfront mortgage data analysis, preparation and sampling, if required.
* Due diligence system set up and deployment.
* Assist in the design, development, and delivery of transaction level and aggregate level reporting, including process exception reports, deal level status reports, KPI (key performance indicatory) reporting, trouble-shoot reporting anomalies and modify existing reporting packages as business needs require and implement automation of standard reporting.
* Learn business processes, documenting requirements appropriately, and provide assistance to internal customers on deal setup, data and reporting.
* Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent 1-2 years of experience as a business analyst, system analyst, system administrator or database support specialist.
* Advanced level skills with Microsoft Excel.
* Proficient with handling data in Excel, SQL or similar programs with the ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity of data.
* Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
* Experience with data analytics tools, as well as system support experience is a plus.
* Mortgage or financial industry experience is a plus.
* Self-starter who is capable of accomplishing all assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment and the ability to manage simultaneous projects with large data sets within strict timelines and with accuracy.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- analyst: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: