Note - this is a second-shift schedule, 11AM-8PM Central or 12PM-9PM Central weekday working hours will be required.
- Works with internal and external clients on resolving highly complex, detailed and high priority network, server, and system technical issues.
- Performs remote installation services for new and existing clients in accordance with the departmental needs
- Installs and configures applications which run on the Microsoft Windows platform.
- Installs and configures Windows Servers in an AWS Cloud environment.
- Installs and configures databases which run on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Installs and configures web servers and deploy web products to clients.
- Installs, configures and tests all components to the expected revisions and performance standards.
- Provides technical training to clients regarding software installation procedures as needed.
- Prioritizes workload and resolution to meet service level agreements.
- Analyzes and resolves customer installation issues, escalating to other departments and team members as identified.
- Works on projects either independently or as part of a team.
- Tracks and recognizes knowledge opportunities; recommends and performs additional training as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or equivalent experience.
- At minimum 5 years experience, administering and installing applications on Windows servers.
- Proficient in installing or configuring AWS Cloud-hosted Windows servers.
- At minimum 3 years experience, installing or configuring the Microsoft SQL Server database engine.
- Proficient knowledge of MS servers, virtualization, data storage, .NET framework, SSL security, and networking.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and software development concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude.
Work with our integrated solutions that help courts and public safety organizations of all sizes better protect and serve the public. By helping provide solutions that improve efficiency and response time, you can help serve our citizens and make communities safer.
Colorado Code of Regulations 7 CCR 1103-13 Disclosure
Salary will generally fall between $45,279 - $80,000 before adjustment for geographic differences. Recruiter can confirm if position is incentive eligible.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler »
Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That’s why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people »
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: