Director, Program Management
Saviynt is a leading provider of Cloud Security and Identity Governance solutions. Saviynt enables enterprises to secure applications, data, and infrastructure in a single platform for Cloud (Office 365, AWS, Azure, Salesforce, Workday) and Enterprise (SAP, Oracle EBS). Saviynt is pioneering Identity Governance Administration by integrating advanced risk analytics and intelligence with fine-grained privilege management.
- Create and support an agile SDLC process for a complex enterprise Identity Management product in partnership with engineering managers and product managers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional development partners (Dev, QA, PM, DevOps, Doc) to coordinate grooming/planning and convergence dates (schedule alignment), and resolve issues.
- Project progress/status reporting across distributed teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- Provide succinct and accurate executive summaries of complicated situations, drive what matters
- Work with stakeholders (like Customer Success, SE, Pro Svcs, Ops & Upgrade teams) to communicate launch timelines and also communicate regularly with them on status, risks and change control (R) (PM/PO would be A for this)
- Identify the key execution risk areas, help develop mitigation strategies and articulate trade-offs
- Iterate on the processes to increase efficiency and scale in the software engineering organization
- Configure/Introduce necessary tooling to improve software engineering productivity and status reporting
- a deep understanding of SDLC
- a track record of successfully leading large transformational programs
- a balance of business and technical acumen
- experience and success within a matrix organization
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Holiday Parties
- Daily Catered Lunches
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Team Socials
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are leading an industry, experiencing rocket ship growth, and have some of the most brilliant and talented people working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting