We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to continue to build and support our core platform and APIs. You will be a key technical contributor and will help contribute to important architectural decisions. This position involves using advanced critical thinking to solve common issues seen in on-demand service platforms supporting the gig economy.
We are looking for a highly reliable and very disciplined person who will remain committed to the progress of our team and our company. The whole organization will move faster and deliver higher quality products backed by well-written code.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with the product owners to determine specification requirements
- Write maintainable, well-documented code with extensive test coverage
- Recommend and perform software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Build high performance and scalable server-side technologies
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- 3+ years of professional software development experience shipping high-volume, scalable applications on a service-oriented architecture
- In-depth knowledge of RESTful APIs and/or GraphQL
- Familiarity with Node.js frameworks such as Express, NestJS or Hapi
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Postgres, and SQL Server
- Familiarity with non-relational databases such as MongoDB, Redis, and Memcached
- Thorough understanding of architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks and experience in test authoring
- Proven ability to self-manage but also work as part of a close-knit team using Agile development tools for tracking progress, issues, etc.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: