Job Position: SQL Developer
Job Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 2+ Months
JDA TSG has immediate opportunities for a SQL Developer who specializes in stored procedures to join our team in support of one of our critical client relationships. This is a consultative role where you'll be analyzing configurations, presenting solutions & implementing recommendations to a range of technical & non-technical audiences on a regular basis.
This engagement is estimated to be 2 months in length. Due to Covid-19, travel expectations have been removed and will be conducted 100% remotely with the client.
Core Accountabilities(Kindly update your resume with below mention Skills.)
You will be working & supporting our client with analyzing their current SQL stored procedure code and provide high quality recommendations optimize (update/replace). In addition, the client is looking for a consultant to focus on the following areas:
- Wildcard searches
- Implicit conversations
- Review queries for optimization (like parameterization)
- Parameter sniffing code review
- TempDB best practices
- Elimination with recompile
- This role requires a deep understanding of SQL stored procedures and implementation, so prior experience is required and will be a major influencer during the interviewing process.
A candidate should be a highly trained and experienced developer, understand concepts around code optimization and methodologies as well as drive a proactive and value driven approach to coding standards and best practices. This becomes a key component in being able to connect with the client and drive value regarding best practices. A candidate should have the ability to hit on multiple of the below bullet points as this role not only relies on functional consulting, but also on technical/development capabilities.
A strong candidate should be able to strongly articulate these characteristics through an interview:
- Ability to evaluate end-user business requirements, translate them into technical specifications, and then develop and implement the appropriate technical solutions
- Have experience working in large-scale IT projects
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to display balance between business and technical acumen
- Be positive, comfortable with teamwork and focused on agility
- Be gifted with interpersonal communication amongst diverse team members
- Demonstrate professional rigor and thoroughness
- Fluent English speaking
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $0.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: