Business Intelligence Developer / Analyst
The New Tech for Restaurant and Hospitality
Fourth is the first global cloud-based intelligent back office platform in the restaurant and hospitality industries. We’re no ordinary software company! We pride ourselves on the culture we have created and work hard to ensure this is never compromised. This is a place where our people want to work; where they enjoy and develop in their roles; where our people pull together to work as a team and ultimately be a company we are all proud to be a part of.
By developing innovative products, building relationships with our customers and enabling great careers; we are focused on building lifetime loyalty with our customers and each other. The vast majority of us have worked within the industry; we believe we need to be passionate about and have experienced the industry in order to help our customers grow their businesses successfully.
When recruiting, we look for those who want to join our journey; those who want to be a part of our personality and culture; those who are professional; have energy, enthusiasm, and ambition, are entrepreneurial and those who can show they can live by our company values each day. Working at Fourth provides an opportunity to build a successful career where our people develop and grow in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
About the Role
Develop dashboards for key stakeholders in support of their KPIs and key metrics
- Perform analysis for key stakeholders and derive insights between key metrics and their drivers. Solidify these ad hoc analyses into dashboards or reports when valuable
- Collaborate cross-functionally with all departments and teams to inform decisions through meaningful data deliverables
- Identify and propose solutions constantly make data accurate.
- Able to combine data and research into clear and concise conclusions and recommendations.
- Provide data analysis and support to design better workflows, automate processes.
- Support the development of training materials including documenting new processes.
- Be a key driver in Data Governance and Master Data Management initiatives.
- Perform and assist in data audits to support data accuracy and ownership
- Gather and transform requirements into user stories and technical requirements
All About You
Significant, recent experience in a report development, data science, business analytics, business intelligence, consulting role including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
- Advanced SQL experience
- Client service mentality, adaptability and willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Ability to explain complicated or technical information to non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of PowerBI and DAX
- Knowledge of Salesforce data structure is a plus
- Knowledge of Snowflake a plus
- Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse concepts and processes preferred
- Product Owner skills and experience with process evaluation and design preferred
- Practical or academic background in math, statistics, or computer science will be very useful in this role
In July 2019 Fourth joined forces with HotSchedules to become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. Together, the merged company now represents the world’s largest and only provider of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers across the globe and of all sizes—from a single location or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The combined company’s complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution suite including: scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking, training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia and UAE."
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting