Product Growth Data Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Hub (CDH) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, Providence St. Joseph Health, Cambria Health, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, Barcelo Hotel Group, Sportsbet, Utah Jazz, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Tealium’s newly founded Product Growth team is the intersection between marketing, sales, engineering, customer success, and product management. The team concentrates on increasing the rate of acquisition, retention and revenue by optimizing products and customer experience. We expand the value to our customers by driving data-informed decisions, and executing personalization and experimentation strategy. This is a new position working directly with our Head of Product Growth.
Your Day to Day:
- Work closely with marketing, product design, product, support, and engineering to anticipate analytics needs and to quantify the impact of existing features, future product changes, and marketing campaigns
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products
- Identify the opportunities most important for growth, to remove barriers for product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization, and partner with stakeholders to execute on projects based on what’s identified to accelerate the growth and adoption of our products
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends in the adoption of our products to identity opportunities for step changes and angle changes in growth
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and allow us to monitor the health of product adoption
- Communicate the state of business, experiment results, opportunities, etc. to product teams and stakeholders
- Partner with Engineering and Product to develop and implement experiments to test hypotheses for which changes will drive product adoption and growth
Why You Are the Perfect Fit:
- You are passionate about creativity, creating insights, and storytelling
- You are excited about being part of a new and ground breaking team
- You thrive in a fast-paced cutting edge environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field
- You have 3+ years experience in quantitative analysis & statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, product experimentation, regressions, experimentation logic and biases)
- You have 3+ years experience with product optimization or growth best practices. You have experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions and communicating the results of analyses
- You have experience working collaboratively with product team members such as: product management, engineering, design, data science, data engineering etc
- You have experience manipulating data sets through software (ex. R, SAS, Pivot Tables, Tableau) or other methods
- You have experience with product optimization work i.e. funnel/website optimization and/or outbound communication channels like email or push notifications
- You have experience in SQL and/or other programming languages
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Hub (CDH) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
Our corporate HQ is located in sunny San Diego, just minutes from the beach and surrounded by beautiful hiking trails and the renowned Torrey Pines golf course. Our location is just one of the many perks we enjoy; At Tealium we dress casually (but professional), enjoy a flexible paid time off policy, rich benefit plans, company holidays, 401(K) match, and employee Stock Options - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in San Diego. If you are interested in being a part of Team Teal, we’d love to hear from you!
TEAL celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. It is our continuing policy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. TEAL does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting