MasterControl Inc. is a leading provider of cloud-based quality and compliance software for life sciences and other regulated industries. Our mission is the same as that of our customers to bring life-changing products to more people sooner. The MasterControl Platform helps organizations digitize, automate and connect quality and compliance processes across the regulated product development life cycle. Over 1,000 companies worldwide rely on MasterControl solutions to achieve new levels of operational excellence across product development, clinical trials, regulatory affairs, quality management, supply chain, manufacturing and postmarket surveillance. For more information, visit www.mastercontrol.com.
As an Associate Professional Services Consultant at MasterControl you will enable a team of MasterControl Professional Services Consultants delivering software implementation projects. The position will contribute to minimizing the client Time-To-Value by defining and delivering highly efficient, reproduceable processes for deploying the MasterControl platform. The Consultant will provide thorough documentation, open issues reports and communicate across multiple divisions within MasterControl to ensure successful implementations. Computer literacy skills, continuing knowledge of software revision changes and attention to detail are critical skills for the role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Enable the Professional Services organization by efficiently verifying and deploying the MasterControl platform.
- Execute on delivery plans as established by the team.
- Assist in documenting decisions, action plans and outcomes from Professional Services engagements.
- Create and maintain design documentation.
- Ensure conformance to all MasterControl data governance policies and current regional and global data privacy regulations.
- Review and load associated configuration and data into the MasterControl platform.
- Identify and resolve data or configuration discrepancies with the Professional Services delivery team.
- Define new processes and implementation models to profitably implement the MasterControl platform.
- Deliver continuous improvement of Professional Services People, Processes and System through the Centers of Excellence.
- Maintain personnel records as required by the Professional Services group
- Other duties as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- An unparalleled attention to detail and sense of purpose in the work performed.
- Experience in data cleansing/manipulation to established requirements.
- Experience working in Professional Services consulting, or similar role delivering Configurable Off-the-Shelf (COTS) software solutions.
- Experience of software implementation in a regulated industry, MasterControl experience preferred.
- Experience in resolving escalations through coordination of deliverables from internal teams
- Articulate complex topics to an audience with diverse functional expertise
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to manage numerous, competing demands from internal and external stakeholders and Customers.
Experience with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) tools and methodologies (Alteryx, SSIS, Talend) is a plus.
- Experience in SQL with a common RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, MySql) is a plus.
Why Work Here?
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. In fact, hiring Exceptional Teams is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated, and collaborative individuals. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We work hard to develop and challenge our employees' skillsets, recognize their contributions, encourage professional development, and offer a one-of-a-kind culture. This is why we say #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% medical premium coverage (yes, you read that right!)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Generous PTO packages that increase with tenure
- Schedule flexibility
- Fitness clubs (you get paid to have fun and be active!)
- Company parties and employee recognition programs
- Wellness programs (free Fitbit, gym membership and athletic shoe reimbursements, etc.)
- Onsite physician and massage therapist
- Innovation center and gaming rooms at the office
- Dental/vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance policy
- Much, much more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: