We are looking for a Full time/contractor or employee for a Weblogic Developer.
NOTE: If you are interested and please apply to the applicant tracking system (ATS) link to be a qualified job applicant.
This is required to be a consideration for reviewing your application.
Required Skills are Weblogic, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, and Java.
Analyze, design, build, and test changes to Medicaid Enterprise applications for one or more of the following functional areas: Provider, Member, Claims Processing, Payment.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand functional and technical requirements and ensure application development meets those requirements.
- Work on building high-quality applications that meet functional requirements
- Take a hands-on approach with technical resources to design and implement necessary changes to meet technical requirements.
- Execute testing and defect resolutions with scrum teams.
- Identify, escalate, and manage project issues.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65.00 - $85.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: