- Collaborate with business areas to design, develop, modify and test reports to support business needs and transaction management. The analyst will leverage their experience in use of large health care data sets to analyze data and consult business areas on applying results to the business. In addition, the Analyst III will develop and redesign reports for effectiveness. It is also expected that this analyst proactively identifies and addresses scalability and performance bottlenecks to support efficiencies. They are consultative to the business and accountable for the quality and effectiveness of the data in the subject area across all related systems (QNXT, data warehouse) and are expected to be subject matter experts for this data.
- Gathers and documents technical requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills. Ability to facilitate requirement sessions.
- 3+ years in SSMS, SSIS and healthcare experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting