“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is to deliver the best healthcare experience by putting brilliant minds, empathetic hearts and personalized technology to work to create meaningful relationships between our members and Care Partners. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright People to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: Be Purposeful, Be Authentic, Be Brave, Be Positive, Be Respectful, and Be Accountable.
Bright is seeking an ERP Developer to join our Enterprise Business Applications team. This position is an opportunity to build from the ground up and imprint on the future. The position includes technical work in Oracle Cloud ERP implementation, design, development, testing, and deployment of various integrations and Workday HCM integration support.
- Manage system integrations within the architecture of the Oracle Cloud ERP and Workday HCM system
- Provide support for Oracle Cloud ERP inbound and outbound integration issues, changes to existing integrations, and develop new integrations
- Provide support for incident management and integration monitoring
- Perform routine break/fix support and regression testing and support the inbound/outbound interfaces to the systems
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, clear documentation, and problem resolution
- Analyze and translate business and functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications
- Ensure integrations function as designed based on functional and technical requirements
- Consult with business and technical teams about interface design and maintenance; collaborate on design decisions
- Design and develop interfaces and conduct unit and integration tests
- Understand and follow defined integration/development standards and best practices
- Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENC
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with API, Web Services (REST, SOAP, SSL), XML/JSON.
- 2+ years of performing technical work in ERP implementations, emphasizing developing an integration between ERP and legacy systems.
- 2+ years of experience integrating systems with third-party service vendors.
- 2+ years of Experienced in Fusion OTBI and BI Reports
- 2+ years of experience in ERP security.
- 2+ years of technical experience in ERP Financials and HCM, with broad understanding of at least two modules from General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Billing, Cash management, Fixed Asset, Payroll, Benefits and Applicant tracking system.
- Nice to have Knowledge of ERP Technology (Oracle ERP Cloud, Workday).
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting