Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority!
As a Windstream Data Analyst Intern, you will be responsible for creating reporting to track Operational Metrics and Initiatives to drive operational efficiencies for the Business Units.
- Performs data extraction and analysis on disparate data sets to identify potential issues and/or process improvements
- Working with partner organizations to determine root cause drives and appropriate metrics to measure root cause drivers
- Effectively identifies and leverages information and resources necessary to complete efficient and thorough analysis.
- Responsible for creating Tableau or Power BI Dashboards (Or Other Reporting distribution types) to Aid Operational Metrics and Processes Improvements
- Interacts cooperatively with internal partner organizations including Service Delivery, Repair, Assignment, Care, Engineering and Field Ops
- SQL experience, Golden, Aginity, TOAD or other SQL tool.
- Experience with relational databases including: Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL Server.
- Data mining skills/experience analyzing large disparate data sources.
- Data visualization skills including Tableau or Power BI.
- Advanced MS Office knowledge including strong database skills.
Experience in data mining and data analysis
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong aptitude for learning and initiative to work independently
- Strong Interpersonal skills and excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively prioritize multiple projects, with strong attention to detail
- 3.0 or above GPA
- Currently enrolled in College as a Junior or Senior
- Able to work 40 hour work week during the Summer in Little Rock, AR
- At this time Windstream does not offer visa sponsorship of any kind for this position.
EEO Statement: Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability and veteran status. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: