Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Programmer Analyst to join the Card Processing Solutions organization. In this role, you will provide programming support for existing software by working with both customers and internal teams. To be successful in this position, you must have a proven track record showing: excellent customer service skills, the ability to multi-task and success working within a team environment.
We are committed to reducing impact and providing excellent customer service and quick resolutions should issues arise. The Programmer Analyst will be an integral part of meeting our commitments.
This position can be worked from remotely.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in programming in any object-oriented language such as but not limited to COBOL, C, or RPG
- Must be willing to work in an on call rotation that is outside of normal hours..
- Bachelor’s Degree in CIS or data processing field is preferred.
- Experience in a financial institution is preferred.
- RPG and AS400 experience is preferred.
- SQL experience is preferred.
- Develops programming code for new and/or existing software enhancements.
- Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flowcharting.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes; may assist the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- Creates all programming documentation; may include defining the system and functional requirements of the product
- May complete project bids and/or work effort estimates. Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, empowers, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in relate
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: