Apply knowledge of data visualization, reporting, and data management to marketing challenges on behalf of clients. Serve as a Business Intelligence expert for the benefit of Marketers on the client side. Act as a problem solver for technical data management and reporting issues for internal and external clients. Serve as a technical reporting/BI expert for an account team dedicated to providing value for Marketers. Following BA principles and accepted methodologies, define systems and functional requirements for technical projects. May assess available technologies and recommend solutions to technical teams.
Work is typically conducted unsupervised with only direction given in terms of desired outcomes. Able to understand business strategy and goals to execute key duties and responsibilities to meet client objectives. Must be able to re-define processes if needed and provide subject matter expertise when working on assignments that typically are enterprise reaching or have high visibility for the organization.
- Create value for clients - typically Marketers - through the integration of multiple data sources, applying Business Intelligence technologies, and generating actionable insights.
- Provide leadership related to web analytics based on platforms such as Adobe Analytics and GA360.
- Lead clients in the development of Key Performance Indicator reports and monitoring solutions. Generate the foundation for Marketing strategies by proactively providing key insights.
- Serve as a trusted client advisor/consultant in the area of Marketing data and Business Intelligence.
- Actively participate and interact with clients to understand business needs, identify solutions, and architect processes to meet needs that are typically Marketing-related.
- Analyze and design new business processes around requirements definition, information gathering, and consistent documentation methodologies.
- Using multiple information gathering techniques, conduct facilitated sessions with customers to define detailed business requirements for solution development. Establish and maintain clear scope boundaries for the solution.
- Partner with business architects and other planners to assess current capabilities and identify high-level requirements.
- Mentor junior level Analysts in developing Business Intelligence skills.
- Remain current with new technologies and methodologies related to Marketing data management, Martech tools, and BI/Reporting tools.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to Business Intelligence work or 8-10 years of relevant work experience
- “Expert” level skills related to web analytics including experience with Adobe Analytics and GA360.
- Able to consistently contribute effort, leadership, and creative thinking to solving complex and significant data management and interpretation problems in a collaborative fashion.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to work concurrently on multiple complex and sometimes ambiguous problems.
- Must have at least “base” SQL skills - advanced knowledge of SQL and relational database architecture preferred.
- Deep experience with tools such as Tableau, MS PowerBI, Cliq, Domo, etc.
- Able to apply expertise in all the tools or applications used to complete work assignments.
- Able to communicate complex concepts, problems and solutions clearly and effectively to all levels within the organization.
- Able to mentor junior level team members in the use of tools and/or systems in the position.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: