LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. We employ more than 400 people globally, have offices in the USA, Australia and the UK with more than 12,000 law firms using our software worldwide. We are seeking a Helpdesk Technician to join our highly motivated, high velocity and growing team in our Jersey City office. LEAP will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful.
We employ people who are smart and can get things done.
The Helpdesk Technician will focus on guiding LEAP customers for various use and installation related questions. The candidate should be able to understand customer's need related to particular product use and maintain a product log capturing any identified issues or new feature requests. Once fully trained, this role will be working a remote 40-hour week shift pattern from 11-8pm daily.
Responsibilities and Duties (including but not limited to)
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email, phone and chat
- Understand client's business/software needs
- Resolve technical issues by guiding clients with specific features of LEAP software products
- Proactively improve LEAPs self-support centre by developing better self-help material (written how-to articles, demo videos, etc)
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
All training will be provided.
- 1 years’ customer service experience required. Accounting or Law would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication, customer service and writing skills are essential. A large portion of the time is spent on phone and chat with helping customers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and Access databases.
- Must be computer proficient with basic computer troubleshooting knowledge such as how to manage files, folders, network drives, folder maps, installation issues etc.
- Experience with Microsoft products including MS Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate strong collaborative teamwork and people skills.
- Excellent collaborative spirit.
- A clear understanding of LEAP culture.
- Thrives working with an intellectually stimulating, high-energy team.
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time effectively, ability to work independently but within a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and commit to team goals.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans Available
- 401k with Company Matching Program
- Virtual Staff Events
- Employee Assistance Plans
- Flexible Annual Leave
- Company Shares Opportunity
LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
We employ more than 300 people, have offices in the USA, Australia and the UK with more than 13,000 law firms using our software worldwide.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: