What's In It For You:
- Collaborate with a diverse network of people
- Actively deliver innovative solutions for Accenture's clients
- Apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation
- Work locally or remotely, significantly reducing or eliminating the demands to travel
- We are seeking a Digital Data Engineer to work remote
- This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship now or in the future.
- Must be able to work on W2.
The Digital Data Engineer will be responsible for migration of applications on DataStage to Hadoop based platform. Individuals in this role are responsible for delivering the projects end-end using latest tools/technologies apt to the requirement playing multiple roles as the requirements demand.
- Design, Develop and Implement ETL frame work for data movement through the enterprise.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Transforming some legacy ETL logic using DataStage application into Oracle, SQL Server and HDFS Platform
- Innovate new ways of managing, transforming and validating data
- Establish and enforce guidelines to ensure consistency, quality and completeness of data assets
- Apply quality assurance best practices to all work products
- Analyze, design and code business-related solutions, as well as core architectural changes, using an Agile programming approach.
- Extract Transform and Load (ETL)
- IBM InfoSphere DataStage
Keywords: Datastage, ETL, SQL, Hadoop, Oracle, Agile
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: