Does the thought of working with a company that is at the cutting-edge of developing next-generation SaaS technology excite you?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a creative and passionate team where your input will have an impact?
If the answer to the above questions is yes and you're an ambitious, motivated techie looking to be a part of a young company that is positioned to change the face of legal technology, we've got the perfect position for you.
The ideal candidate will be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access and have a keen sense of detail. Reporting to the VP, Onboarding, the Data Migration Analyst will be responsible for transforming and importing data from a variety of sources.
- Become fully immersed with the product to the point where you can easily train others
- Convert data from a variety of sources including CSV, XLS, and SQL formats to be successfully migrated into Zola Suite
- Troubleshoot data import and processing issues
- Monitor and test the data migration process
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Access
- Excited about new technology and software
- Passion and natural curiosity for learning
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well independently and as a member of a team
- Experience with HTML, CSS, SQL, and any additional programming experience is a plus.
This is an entry-level job with the opportunity for growth for the right person.
Zola Media offers competitive salaries, match on 401k options, Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, PTO, and a unique culture with energetic, productive, and passionate teammates that all make their own individual impact.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Remote (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Company's Facebook page:
- Zola Media LLC
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: