We are looking for candidates who have experience in Healthcare industry and understanding of all major workflows associated with Healthcare Enrollment/Claims Processing. Experience working on with EDI transactions (834, 835, 837) is REQUIRED.
- 5+ years' experience as an external, client-facing Project Manager at enterprise scale
- 3+ years' experience working in a US Healthcare Payer or Provider environment
- Ability to develop and manage project plans using MS Project or SmartSheet
- Strong background in implementation of software as a service (SaaS) product
- Knowledge of Biztalk, TIBCO or other enterprise EDI platforms.
- Experience with Health Care Core Administrative Payer Systems, preferably QNXT.
- Expert level knowledge in SQL and relational databases.
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention-to-detail.
- Provides technical assistance by working independently or with Analysts to design and in planning of projects, writing testing , troubleshooting, and implementing application programs using the standards established by the department; providing maintenance support; developing test plans, working with users to develop external applications to compliment vendor purchased systems; attending on-going meetings related to projects; working on multiple projects concurrently. Will be assigned business critical projects.
- Prepare articulate executive summaries for senior leadership.
- Responsible for timely end to end delivery of assigned projects including project planning, execution, monitoring and reporting.
- Provides subject-matter-expertise and management within their assigned area.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
- EDI Healthcare PM: 5 years (Preferred)
- Enrollment: 5 years (Preferred)
- US Healthcare Payer or Provider environment: 4 years (Preferred)
- 5 - 6 months
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: