At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you’ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG’s Insider Pro and Computerworld’s 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for Women and one of America’s Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Assistant Director – Product Delivery, Program Management
Product Delivery’s PL Program Management team works across GRM Product with the goal of providing a clear and robust implementation roadmap of our PL Products. We collaborate across the organization to develop and build new PL program updates, ensuring that our products are updated with valuable features in a consistent and efficient way.
We are looking to add two new Assistant Directors to the team, one to specialize in Auto programs, and the other for Property & Specialty. This role will be aligned to a pricing program to manage the lifecycle across development, build, and implementation phases by applying consistent and high-quality project management practices. The Assistant Program Manager works closely with Delivery Rollout managers and analyst-led workstreams to build the franchise program and remains engaged throughout the implementation to follow program health.
This position will report to the LOB dedicated Program Manager.
- Partner with Lead Program Manager and key other stakeholders to develop and build pricing program updates
- Oversees franchise requirements to ensure accuracy, completeness, and informed handoffs between teams
- Establish and manage project MVP timelines, track progress of key milestones, and closely follows risks and dependencies
- Collaborates with Delivery-led workstreams, IT, and Product partners to guide day to day activities through the MVP launch
- Conducts project meetings and prepares regular reports to communicate the status of projects to stakeholders within and beyond the project team.
- Proactively engage with extended project team to drive alignment of project goals
- Applies analytical insights to program monitoring results to identify trends
- Minimum of 5-6 relevant work experience.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead large cross-functional teams through complex development timelines
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to lead their own projects
- Knowledgeable of Auto / Property / Specialty program design, development, and implementation process
- Able to work through ambiguity, think critically to make sound decisions, and influence others
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Highly organized
- Must have strong planning, organizational, analytical, decision-making.
- Expert knowledge of data sources, tools, and the business (lines, systems, pricing plans), predictive modeling, and code (e.g., SQL).
- Significant understanding of competitors' pricing strategies and relationship to our own.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and statistical software packages (e.g., SAS, Emblem).
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, economics, statistics, or other quantitative field.
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent helpful given quantitative work they are leading.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: