AMP Agency – one of AdWeek’s 100 Fastest Growing Agencies – is looking for curious, thoughtful, technology-driven storytellers to join its Analytics team. Our team is inspired by the idea of continuous improvement and is building a best-in-class culture and capability set; to drive excellence in both our client work and our own ways of working.
The Senior Analyst will help to oversee day-to-day Analytics activities on one or more accounts – producing insights from data, building stories, and presenting findings to clients. This person will be responsible for producing meaningful outputs (e.g. reporting decks, interactive dashboards, ad hoc reports, email correspondence) that keep our clients both informed and actively progressing; and will ideally come to serve as a trusted expert for said clients. They will collaborate closely with Media, Strategy, Creative, Technology, and Account teams to ensure that we deliver accurate, context-rich, and forward-thinking work.
- Extract, clean and integrate data from disparate data sources – including media data, site-side analytics, and other components of our work.
- Create and maintain ongoing client deliverables, including periodic reporting decks and interactive dashboards.
- Support internal teams by identifying the “what” and explaining the “why” found in data trends, while building actionable insights from the work.
- Collaborate across functional teams (e.g. Media, Creative, Tech) to identify opportunities for both client optimization and internal improvement.
- Participate in the creation of client-facing measurement strategies, from KPI selection through data capture requirements.
- Develop a fluency in marketing frameworks, data concepts, and key media principles; to improve both our clients’ work, and the performance of our team.
- 1-3 years of agency or brand-side marketing analytics experience, with an emphasis on media measurement.
- Intellectually curious, analytical, and passionate about data.
- Working knowledge of key platforms and data types in the marketing space; specifically, media ad-serving data (e.g. DCM), social platform data (e.g. Facebook/Instagram), and web analytics data (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interpret and present business value to our clients.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and analysis.
- Working knowledge of basic databasing concepts (e.g. granularity, primary keys, foreign keys, joins).
- Experience with at least one data analysis/visualization tool (e.g. Power BI, Tableau).
- Experience with a tag management solution (e.g. GTM) is a plus.
- Experience with a statistical tool (e.g. SAS, SPSS) or relational database management system (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL Server) is a plus.
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: