Key Skills and Competencies:
* Functional and technical knowledge on Wireless, Wireline, Broadband and IPTV Service implementation. Working knowledge of JMS, webservices required for integration
* Working knowledge of XML DOM & XSD schema
* Working knowledge of XQuery & XSLT
* Working knowledge of Core Java
* Working knowledge of Unix with basic shell scripting
Profile Must Have:
* 4+ years of hand-on experience with Oracle UIM implementation
* Should have good working knowledge and hands on experience using Oracle UIM
* L2/L3 support resource who is good in triage
* Able to gather UIM Inventory Requirements and understand system
* Good understanding of the Oracle RSDOD solution
General Skills need:
* Should have good working knowledge of Telecom Inventory domain (i.e. Broadband, FTTH / GPON, VoIP, IPTV, XDSL, PSTN etc)
* Should be familiar with the UIM Inventory Managers such as Telephone Number Manager, Equipment Manager, etc
* Should be familiar with the SID data model Able to convert the Technical Design Document into UIM cartridges using Design Studio Perform code build and deployment of the completed codes into the development and testing environment
* Able to analyze UIM server logs and provide system integration support
* Should be able to model logical as well as physical inventory, ruleset & extension points in UIM cartridge
* Should be able to develop webservices cartridges in order to provide an automated interface to UIM for the cartridges that are modeled
* Able to perform data migration of entities from external inventory systems to UIM using scripts, rulesets, etc UIM installation - standalone as well HA (high availability) cluster.
* Able to install UIM Application, Web logic Server in Cluster (HA) mode Should understand tuning of Weblogic
* Application Good Written and Verbal Communication, Presentation Skills
* Weblogic Administration Basics
* Worked on Inventory requirement gathering, solutions designing and development
Focused, hard-working, results-oriented and a team-player.
Effective time management .
Effective decision-making skills and the problem-solving ability. .
Ability to multitask in challenging situations .
Ability to work independently .
Should possess excellent communication .
Ability to co-ordinate with multiple departments and individuals simultaneously
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- ABAP: 2 years (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- XQuery: 4 years (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: