The main focus for the SQL Developer will be reporting (writing SQL queries), ad-hoc data extracts, and analysis. The individual in this role should have SQL Development experience with a Mortgage Servicer and will be responsible for developing complex reporting with an understanding of current business processes and metrics as they relate to the mortgage industry. This includes gathering requirements, analyzing and mapping data, and complex report/database development. Candidate must possess the necessary skills to work in conjunction with all areas of the business including other analytics areas in order to improve overall operations through rigorous quantitative analysis.
Who we are:
Founded in 1997, TMS is a national company headquartered in the Greater Phoenix Metro area. Housing a variety of customer-facing roles as well as many specialized mortgage and loan servicing roles, our newly remodeled, beautiful, and ideally centralized office sits on over 77,000 sq ft of land to accommodate our rapid expansion and specialized business needs. Our office features built-out offices, conference rooms, break rooms, lounge areas, cafeteria, a beautiful lobby area and other spaces required for company functions. We take a pride in being an innovative, autonomous, customer-service focused, and tech-oriented company. By living our Core Values of People Matter, Inspiring Leadership, Strength of Character and Rock Solid Service, we have created a culture of excellence that strives to provide the one thing that all of our customers seek: The Perfect Customer experience!
What you will do:
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Previous experience as SQL developer for a mortgage servicer
Strong working knowledge of application, SSAS, and T-SQL code and ability to demonstrate the ability to write functional requirements.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- 2-4 years MS SQL Server Administration experience required
- 2-4 years of experience with Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Creation and reverse engineering of Microsoft Access databases experience is helpful
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Ability to interface directly with internal customers, as needed
- Attention to detail and solid organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, management information systems, or a related field
Receives general guidance and direction from
Team members within their respective group
- Arizona Office
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: