Opportunity Fund is a different kind of financial institution – a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI). Over 20 years ago, the US Treasury Department created this designation for loan funds (like Opportunity Fund), credit unions, and others who are committed to using financial tools to help low-income communities.
We provide loans to low- and moderate-income immigrants, women, and other deserving, but underserved small business owners. We have seen firsthand the ripple effect of such loans. Businesses grow, jobs are added, healthier communities and families thrive.
Our mission is to drive economic mobility by delivering affordable capital and responsible financial solutions to determined entrepreneurs and communities.
We continue to drive economic mobility, fostering entrepreneurship, hard work, and ideas. We envision an inclusive world in which all entrepreneurs and communities have the opportunity to make their dreams come true.
In 2020, Opportunity Fund joined forces with Accion U.S. Network to create Accion Opportunity Fund to together provide national, scalable programs that leverage technology and data analytics with high-touch customer service to drive deep community impact. Together, we are building a diverse, vibrant community where opportunity, knowledge, and access to capital are within reach.
For more information about us, visit https://www.opportunityfund.org/about/ .
Reporting to the Vice President, Technology & PMO, Accion Opportunity Fund (AOF) is seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and results-driven Senior Salesforce Developer to join our growing team of IT experts. The hire will be responsible for creating and maintaining the following: Customizations in the Salesforce environments, the security structure across the network, and the base configuration and code all instances will have in common.
- Creating and maintaining customizations in the Salesforce environments
- Creating and maintaining the security structure across the network
- Creating and maintaining the base configuration and code all instances will have in common.
- Managing the path to Production for each Network Member (including coordinating regression testing and pre-deployment activities)
- Participating in Member conversations about new development and features
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Communicating with application vendors, and coordinating all cross-member Salesforce Technical activities
The Senior Salesforce Developer, will:
- Own OR supervise the deployment cycle and path from sandboxes to production including:
- Manage application upgrades.
- Create and manage regression tests (both unit tests and functional tests)
- Manage testing process and approvals.
- Push changes from one environment to another using applications like Autorabit or Gearset.
- All other aspects of an enterprise-level change management process.
- Own the common set of configuration and code shared across member Salesforce instances.
- Support coordination of all member rAMP related technical projects (Frontend and Backend)
- Serve as functional owner of the Cloud Lending application installed in all instances of Salesforce, working with the Cloud Lending vendor for release management, issue resolution, and enhancement requests.
- Serve as the functional owner of the third-party applications used in the Lending process and work with vendors for release management and issue resolution.
- Provide Salesforce and Cloud Lending expertise and advice to leadership.
- Provide technical and strategic support for the Network’s business intelligence team.
- Provide documentation and training to the Network and Members.
- Direct Salesforce Administrators using multiple instances of Salesforce.
- Use declarative Salesforce tools to create and maintain custom configuration for multiple member instances.
- Use Advanced Administrator skills to create and manage:
- Custom configuration
- Complex security models
- Cloud Lending configuration
Highly qualified candidates will share Accion Opportunity Fund’s commitment to its mission and will embody the organization’s core values bringing a broad range of skills and experience including, but not limited to:
- PAAS management and environment control experience
- Broad and extensive understanding of software development (SDLC)
- Expertise in Salesforce development, administration and configuration
- Command of version, release and change management.
- Ability to provide technical documentation and user acceptance criteria.
- Exposure to and use of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of:
- Languages: C, C++, Java, Apex, SQL, PL/SQL, SOQL, SOSL
- Data Migration Integration: SOAP (Partner and Enterprise WSM), REST, DBAmp
- Databases: MYSQL, Oracle, MS Access
Perks & Benefits
Our mission is what motivates us to come to work each day. We know that happy employees are productive employees, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- An environment that values work-life balance.
- 100% company-funded Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability coverage for employees. 90% company-funded dependent coverage (Based upon your plan selection).
- Voluntary benefits with payroll deduction for Supplemental Life & AD&D insurance, Auto/Renters/Homeowners insurance, Pet Insurance and Legal plans.
- Tax deferred & Roth 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match. Employer match increases with tenure.
- Paid vacation days (increased with tenure), 12 paid holidays, and 10 Sick days, and family leave days per year.
- This is a fully remote (work from home) position.
Opportunity Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer. www.opportunityfund.org
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: