Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Software Engineering Intern to join our team this summer.
In this role, you will be part of the team working on challenging product development projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to build software from concept to prototype, test complex products, and research new technologies. You will interface with a variety of roles during the product lifecycle including Development, QA, Product Management, User Experience, and Release Management.
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, C#, or C++
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience developing software on the Windows platform
- Knowledge of Integrated Development Environments such as Visual Studio, Eclipse, or Xcode
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and a passion for programming
- In pursuit of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of web and UI development
- Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server or MySQL
- Strong debugging skills
- Ability to solve complex problems by thinking analytically and creatively
- Self-sufficient, with the ability to complete projects with little guidance
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous work experience
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: