The Data Analyst will be responsible for supporting the development and data architecture of the consolidation of multiple enterprise systems. The ideal candidate will have experience with data analysis, enterprise databases, metadata management, ETL, business intelligence and reporting.
- Assist with the development and architecture of an enterprise data warehouse.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, insight generation, and data migrations consolidating systems.
- Perform data integration techniques using SQL and ETL tools.
- Perform enterprise data mart and data lake development tasks and familiar with multiple schematics including star, snowflake, and 3rd NF.
- Have knowledge and skills to assist with architect, design, and develop enterprise data warehouse components, including data marts, operational data stores, data lakes, staging, and archival databases.
- Have experience building star schemas, Type I and Type II dimensions, facts to dimensions matrices, and working with large enterprise data warehousing, reporting, and Business Intelligence (BI) projects.
- Possess the necessary people skills to identify requirements and deliver results
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree or higher or work experience
- Have experience in at least one major RDBMS platform (DB2, Oracle, or SQL Server)
- Experience with multiple relational, dimensional, and OLAP databases
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills and effectively communicate details with all levels of management.
- Self-starter and team oriented
- Ability to multitask and work within a diverse environment
- Data Warehouse: 2 years (Required)
- Relational database: 2 years (Required)
- Star and Snowflake schema: 1 year (Preferred)
- Understanding of Data Lakes 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- ETL: 1 year (Preferred)
- AWS and its data warehousing capabilities: 1 year (Preferred)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: