Construction Industry Solutions (COINS) provides end-to-end construction business solutions that add true value. COINS Construction Cloud is an industry leading construction software that enables a construction business to reduce costs, boost quality and help with crucial, time-sensitive decisions throughout the construction lifecycle. As industry specialists, we have developed our construction solutions, COINS Construction Cloud, with the specifics and complexities of the construction world in mind. More than simply a construction ERP, we offer a powerful software solution that enables construction companies, their subcontractors, suppliers and workforce to work better together on site, off site, on the road and in the office.
This is a hands-on technical position that works directly with the COINS mobile products available to our clients. This role includes the setup, installation, support and maintenance services for Mobile iOS, Android and other mobile related platforms and applications. The mobile applications tie into the COINS flagship product called COINS OA.
Provides high quality professional and courteous support and problem solving to our clients as it relates to mobile services. Takes ownership of technical application issues that COINS’ clients encounter.
Performs administration of Microsoft Windows Servers and SQL databases used as part of mobile application deployments both internally and for on-premise deployed clients. Ensures that COINS Mobile projects are completed in a timely manner and in conjunction with expected delivery dates and project deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and perform regular maintenance for MS Windows Servers, SQL databases and Mobile mailbox
- Perform daily monitoring of Mobile Exceptions (errors) occurring at Live clients and fix or address any issues that require intervention
- Provide timely technical mobile support and troubleshooting to clients for all iOS and Android apps and mobile related COINS OA functionality/parameters as issues are reported
- Actively work with Technical Services, Mobile Support & Quality Assurance teams for issue resolution
- Build and configure new Windows Servers and create additional SQL databases as needed for internal or client implementations of mobile products
- Perform mobile middleware and webservices upgrades for internal and client installations
- Stay up to date with all mobile related product development requests, functionality, and changes as they are released
- Perform COINS OA application mobile app setup, configuration, and database and process data publishing for new client installations, upgrades and environment refreshes
- Create or maintain all mobile documentation, including, but not limited to, Mobile Configuration Documentation procedures for all COINS applications
- Complete end-to-end quality assurance verification for all apps prior to release in the US and UK
- Enter all Projects into Remedy Force, which is a ticketing system, used for tracking/reporting including corresponding Client Job/CC for Billing purposes
- Update Project Plans for all In-process and Completed Mobile Projects
- Work off hours (nights/weekends) when requested for client installations, upgrades or live migrations
- Actively participate in mobile, technical and administrative meetings
- Through seminars, workshops, informal and formal training, professional associates, etc. continually improve professional expertise
- Perform any other duties required by supervisor to ensure the effective operation of all mobile services, the team and COINS
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred. Has completed some IT technical training.
- Familiarity with Linux OS basic commands
- Familiarity with MS Azure, MS Windows Servers, SQL database administration
- Experience/knowledge of hardware mobile technology, iOS & Android
- Excellent ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot problems
- Ability to implement customer-focused solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Resourceful; quick learner; self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- COINS will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
If you were to join us, you would soon discover that we partner with customers for the long-term, and excel at building strong, enduring relationships, including those with our employees. Employees receive the benefits below and much, much more:
- 4 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 4% 401(k) Company Match
- Life, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Charitable Local/Global Community Projects through the COINS Foundation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Environment
COINS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: