Position Title: Senior SharePoint Developer
Reports To: Technical Lead
The following is a general description of the usual responsibilities of the above position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all possible duties or assignments. All Scope Infotech employees have an overriding role in supporting the needs of our clients and the exigencies of our projects. Please visit www.scopeinfotechinc.com/careers to read more about the benefits we offer.
- Experience in SharePoint Content Management, Indexing/Search Services, Business Data Catalog Service, Excel Services, Power Pivot Services, Performance Point Services, and User Profile Services.
- Extensive hands-on experience using ShareGate, Nintex Forms/Workflows, Microsoft Report Builder, and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience developing Custom Workflows using Nintex Workflow, Visual Studio, and SharePoint Designer
- Consult with customers to identify and implement SharePoint and Project Server requirements using out of the box and custom, workflows and business intelligence.
- Prepare and update SharePoint and Project Server services documentation and define proper business processes.
- Develop application documentation and appropriate training.
- Define new requirements and changes for sites and pages in an orderly, cost-effective manner.
- Provide best practices consultation experience areas shall include architecture design, topology, classification taxonomies, governance, workflows, business intelligence, and training.
- Effectively manage long-term SharePoint Engineering Projects.
Must be able to interact with a cross-disciplinary team and to navigate between government clients, partner contractors and our internal team.
Must have excellent verbal as well as written communication skills. Developer is expected to interact with business owners to gather requirements; to triage varying issues in the SharePoint environment as well as conduct demos.
Must be adept with formal methodologies for structured software engineering and must be generally knowledgeable about the CMMI development model.
Reviews reports of computer and peripheral equipment production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine and address problems.
- The Senior Developer(s) shall possess a degree (PhD/MS/BS/BA) in an IT or scientific field or scientific field.
- Microsoft Certified Partner (MCP)/ Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certifications or certification in the relevant specific product and specialized experience including:
- Microsoft SharePoint and Project Server design work, documentation, and best practices consulting.
- Experience with the logical and physical functional, operational, and technical architecture of large and complex information and SharePoint systems.
Skill Set must include:
- Microsoft Project Server Administration and Deployment
- Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Power Automate
- Nintex Workflows and Forms
- CSOM, REST, WCF, LINQ, CAML, WebDAV, jQuery
- Client-Side SharePoint Development
- Power BI and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience utilizing Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure and SharePoint 2016/2019/SharePoint Online (SPO)
- Experience working in an AWS environment is a plus
- Previous work experience or partnership with Microsoft, Nintex, AvePoint, Gimmal, Bamboo or other vendors
- Experience with 508 requirements
Scope Infotech provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification. Equal employment opportunity includes, but is not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, leaves of absence, and termination. We take allegations of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation seriously, and will promptly conduct an investigation when such behavior is reported.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- SharePoint: 6 years (Required)
- Nintex: 4 years (Required)
- PowerApps: 4 years (Required)
- Power BI: 4 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- Yes: H-1B work authorization
- Yes: Other non-immigrant work authorization (e.g. L-1, TN, E-3, O-1, etc.)
- Yes: Immigrant visa sponsorship (e.g., green card sponsorship)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: