The Company: Primary Solutions provides software and services to make life easier for human services professionals. We combine integrity, experience, technology and proven business methods to create effective, affordable solutions. Our Gatekeeper and Infallible software programs are used by County Boards of Developmental Disabilities, Health Departments, Planning Departments, and Sheriff's offices. Our Advisor software is used by Developmental Disability agency providers, Mental Health Service providers, and Social Service agencies. The Primary Solutions Billing Service handles claims for both independent and agency DD providers.
The Role: The Implementation Specialist works with multiple agencies to provide set up, knowledge and understanding to new and existing customers. The Implementation Specialist will work as a central point of contact to ensure set up is complete and training schedules are in place. The specialist will work with other departments and agencies to overcome obstacles with functionality, regulations, rules, programming updates for quality use for our clients, as needed. This position currently works remotely due to COVID-19.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Project Management of Implementation:
1. Plan and oversee all aspects of specific projects, updates, and implementation plans. Ensure the scope and sequence of each project is on schedule and expertly supported by all contributing areas. Perform or assign setup, configuration, customization and installation of software products where the customer has been quoted. Provide follow-up as needed for customer satisfaction during this process.
2. Create project plans and schedule support for upcoming implementations and projects. Act as point of accountability by documenting timeline and milestones to complete goal.
3. Ensure client has appropriate hardware and required software for compatibility with product and modules installments. Customize systems, run SQL statements, SQL studio, edit database code tables for analysis of specific customer needs.
4. Work with Sales to transfer client post-sale for hand-off meeting, project management, IT set up, remote "cloud" access, as well as specific product and/or specific module set up and implementation.
5. High level of prioritization, strong attention to detail, superior customer service, ability to successfully multi-task several projects and plans at one time is required.
6. Act as primary client contact post-initial sale for customers and provide in-depth, comprehensive product and module knowledge to accommodate customer needs.
7. Delegate client support needs to the software support team to ensure client needs are prioritized and urgently addressed.
Technical Support and Documentation:
8. Ability to understand and write step by step support tickets for analysis and software engineering teams for clear communication between departments.
1. Contribute to company committees as assigned to better enhance company culture, ethics, and update products to meet future needs of the industry.
2. Uphold Mission, Vision, and values of Primary Solutions
3. Contribute to a positive company culture
4. Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Windows: 4 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: