We need an IT consultant to help us with some windows server/MySQL issues.
This is a remote opportunity, however if you live in the Metro Detroit area we would like for you to come in for the first system evaluation
We have updated to windows 2012 server from 2000 and we currently use a program called JIT scheduler to run maintenance on our MySQL database nightly.
For some reason whenever the power goes out/sever restarts/or every two weeks we have to manually log back into the server to restart the server. This was not the case previously with windows 2000.
We either want to figure out a fix for the scheduler or replace it.
We are looking for someone:
- Fix the MySQL issue
- Monitor IDrive cloud backup for automatic backup
- Recommend and setup a new power backup solution
- Review our current Server setup, make all necessary updates and make any security or other recommendations
- Monthly, check on the server and make sure backup is working correctly, scheduler is working correctly and update server software
- Be available for any IT problems that might occur
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Microsoft Windows Server: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: