Piper Companies is seeking a LIMS Developer/Technical BA in Raleigh, NC working for award-winning biopharmaceutical contract services organization. This Individual will be responsible developing and maintaining Commercial Off the Shelf Laboratory Information Management Systems and Electronic Laboratory Notebooks implementations.
Responsibilities of the LIMS Developer/Technical BA includes:
Overseeing the implementation of technical business projects and solutions
- Work with stakeholders and technical team members to map, analyze and document business processes and projects.
- Participate in the roadmap for LIMS and ELN systems.
- Will be the inhouse expert for LIMS and ELN.
Requirements of the LIMS Developer/Technical BA includes:
- System Administration, deployment and support of LIMS, ELN, or SDMS.
- Experience with LabVantage LIMS or IDBS E-Workbook is preferred.
- Experience with Report writing with Crystal reports, Power BI, or Jasper Reports. Proficient in SQL and familiarity with SQL Server or Oracle databases.
- Experience integrating LIMS/ELN with Empower.
- Experience using SOAP or Rest web services for system to system interfaces. Light programming skills in Java, Python, or web design is a plus.
- Experience supporting regulated environments (GMP) is required including Software Development Life Cycle deliverables, testing, and change control.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Life Science or equivalent experience
Compensation for the LIMS Developer/Technical BA includes:
Salary Range: $100,000 - $145,000
- Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental. Vision, and 401K with match, etc.
Keywords: Agile, LMS, ELN, SDMS, SMDS, SOAP, REST, Oracle, SQL, Crystal reports, Power BI, Jasper, Python, Java, IDBS E-Workbook, Empower
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: