Healthcare providers and payers across the U.S. and U.K. trust MedeAnalytics to provide actionable insights that enable them to make even smarter decisions in today's new healthcare economy.
With a sole focus on healthcare, we were the first to market in 1994 with a healthcare analytics SaaS solution. Today, that spirit of innovation continues with a platform that includes advanced analytics technologies like machine learning, guided analysis, and predictive analytics. Most recent innovations include a platform-as-a-service offering that enables our clients to build their own applications.
With these technologies and decades-long healthcare expertise, we help more than 1,500 provider and payer organizations achieve better outcomes by unlocking the potential of their data.
Empowering healthcare organizations to make even smarter decisions
The smartest healthcare for everyone
- We leverage the innovation in all of us
- We solve the challenges of today and tomorrow
- We seek the best answers to the most important questions
- We work as “One Mede”
- We know everyone has something valuable to offer
- We engage with our clients and partners to take on challenges
- We get the job done every time
- We act with urgency
- We only look backwards to be smarter moving forward
- We are accountable to one another
- We do what we say we will do
- We measure ourselves to improve in everything
- We operate with honesty all the time
- We are inclusive and respect differences in thought, culture, belief and experience
- We listen
- We bring passion and energy to our work
- We recognize and celebrate each other
- We remind our Clients of how great they are
Current Role & Growth Opportunity:
Technical Implementation Consultant with growth opportunity to Sr Technical Implementation Consultant or Business Intelligence Engineer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions running on big data systems for processing large quantity of data
- Write/troubleshoot/reverse engineer complex SQL scripts
- Collect, clean and transform data from disparate sources for Business Intelligence
- Create a data process flow of raw tables into Product components
- Execute and monitor ETL deployment process
- ETL Troubleshooting and Optimization
- Complete issue resolution of QA identified defects
- Work with business analysts, engineers and product teams distributed across multiple locations
Essential Education, Experience and Interests:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology or equivalent is required; advanced degree (MS) a plus. Equivalent work experience will be considered as well
- 3-5 years of hands on experience writing complex SQL queries, ability to write optimal SQL and create efficient joins
- 3+ years of hands on experience with data warehouse design, development, and deployment
- 2-3 years hands on experience with ETL tools
- Basic understanding of any scripting language (PowerShell, Bash, Python, Batch)
- Ability to execute throughout the Lifecycle of the Project
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Agile experience (Kanban, Scrum)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow precise instructions
- Ability to follow and implement best practices
Other Desired Experience:
- OLAP experience (SSAS or Mondrian)
- Experience with Healthcare data
- Experience with writing MDX queries
- 2+ years of SaaS or cloud software development experience
- 2+ years of experience with SSRS
- Experience MPP Systems such as Vertica
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near office equipment (telephone, computer) and other employees. The employee works in normal office conditions where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, etc. Verbal and written communication, telephone usage, filing, sitting, typing, driving, reading and carrying required to perform the essential functions of this job.
Mede/Analytics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
MedeAnalytics does not utilize any outside vendors/agencies. Please no unsolicited phone calls or invites.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: