This is a remote position.
Remote, United States
Our client is a specialist implementation and consulting partner excelling in the OneStream space. Through their team of highly experienced consultants, this consultancy has delivered 100+ projects to 50+ organisations. Following a successful 2020, they are looking to expand the business in line with the various new projects they are undertaking.
This client is recognised as a Diamond level OneStream partner, due to their dedication, success and expertise in this space. This means that you will be exposed to the very best OneStream expertise, projects and training but also learn and develop alongside some of the most experienced OneStream Consultants in the United States.
This client is a global company, having completed projects across 12 countries providing an excellent range of high-profile clients and a wide variety of industries, cultures and locations.
Now, this organisation seeks to build across the United Kingdom and encourage talented consultants, who wish for their talent to be invested in over the coming years, to seek further details.
As a OneStream Consultant you will help companies implement sophisticated OneStream tools to support corporate consolidation, financial reporting, FP&A, data integration and business intelligence.
This company aims to give you access to a wide range of project opportunities so you can broaden your EPM experience and find the best route for you. This is an organisation that is committed to supporting your training and personal development
You will be involved in all aspects of the project life cycle from requirements through to build and post go live support, working as part of varied team of expertise and level
This consultancy has a broad range of connections, supporting each other in all aspects of personal development, coaching and helping to create an excellent culture.
By hosting regular online and offline events to keep their teams together and part of a team, including knowledge sharing, fun events and company away days when permitted.
- You will show a passion for technology but also business processes and change
- A commitment to learning and self-driven
- A good basis of knowledge in accounting & finance is required
- A minimum of 2 years EPM experience from either an inhouse role or within a consulting company
- Experience of a recognized EPM Software – OneStream would be ideal, but we are also very interested to meet candidates with experience of Oracle Hyperion, SAP EPM, Tagetik or other EPM tools targeted to the enterprise market
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively in English
- First class documentation skills in English
- Ability to work in a team and share knowledge
- Willingness to travel to customer site (Europe wide)
What is offered:
- A highly motivated and hardworking team
- Growing company with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself
- Awesome product and international clients to work with
- Opportunities to travel
- Great company-wide events
- Private Medical Insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Pension plan
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: