Medsphere positively impacts patient care by delivering award-winning healthcare IT solutions and software for providers of every size and budget.
We are an accomplished organization of committed clinical and technology professionals working to make quality healthcare IT solutions accessible to organizations of virtually any size, shape or budget. We love working here because we care about each other and about the people who benefit from our products.
The RCM Consultant is a subject matter expert and consultant for the RCM Cloudâ System during product implementation and professional services consulting engagements. The RCM Could (SaaS model strives to replace resource-intensive medical billing processes with digital solutions that reduce manual processes and optimize workflow thru automation.
As an RCM Consultant at Medsphere, you’ll get to:
Works with clients during implementation to advise and design a hospital Revenue Cycle solution using the RCMâ system that maximizes best practices, contract, scope and project schedule. Some specific areas of expertise include:
- Charge Maintenance
- Contract Maintenance
- General Accounting
- Business Analytics
- Electronic Payment Processing
- Electronic Claims Processing
- Payment/Adjustment Maintenance
- Builds collaborative relationships with hospital leadership, clinical department users, IS and other corporate departments to facilitate usage and acceptance of the system
- Delivers client training during System Build and Train the Trainer phases of client project.
- Is Subject Matter Expert (possesses intimate knowledge) in Patient Access or Patient Accounting areas of RCM Cloud
- Ensures a suitable build for efficient and effective collection of revenue which involves communication and general knowledge of payer rules for all contracted and non-contracted insurance payers.
- Documents requirements for RCM Cloud Reports and Worklists.
- Understands how to construct basic SQL queries.
- Has sufficient knowledge of entire RCM Cloud product to address all client issues.
- Willingness to travel 50-75% annually (both domestic and international travel).
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations and communicate engagement priorities.
- Work closely with senior management to develop appropriate work plan to meet client needs.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Revenue Cycle, physician billing and hospital scheduling best practices and solutions, and services.
- Strong general knowledge of healthcare industry trends and business practices.
- Able to exercise independent decision-making.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to process technical detail when required; organizational and time management skills.
- Strong external customer service skills with a balance of strong business acumen.
- Expertise with PC applications (MS Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and understanding of relational database concepts and reporting (MS SQL and Reporting Services).
- Understanding of HL7, EDI functionality, revenue tracking and cost accounting.
- Excellence in documentation for communication via status to client and requirements to development.
- Experience with standard concepts, practices and procedures within Healthcare either as an employee of a health institution or as an employee of a healthcare vendor.
- Experience in HL7 framework for exchange, integration, sharing and retrieval of electronic health information is useful, but not required.
- Experience using SQL skills to query database is useful, but not required.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible time off plan
- Great working environment
- Flexible work hours
- Health, vision, dental, 401k, and all the other necessary benefits
Medsphere is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: