At QuadPay, we’re here to simplify, streamline and automate how you pay and save every day by offering fast, fair and seamless payment solutions online and in-store. As a business, we strive to be unlike others in the industry as we continue to help businesses grow by offering a best in class product, driven by the most innovative teams in the industry.
Recent global changes and advancements have meant relentless product innovation, in the goal to be the next generation of payments.
We’re people, just like you who think purchasing shouldn’t be so inflexible!
We are currently in hyper-growth phase and as such are looking to grow teams in almost every department in the company - come change the industry with us, and love coming to work every day.
We’ve built an amazing culture at QuadPay and in a short space of time (since 2017), our teams are proud to work hard to provide innovative solutions to our valued customers and partners. Our values are in everything we do, and are as diverse and as inclusive as our global workforce. These include but are not limited to: Customer First, Own It, Raise the Bar, Stronger Together and Change the Game!
QuadPay is part of Zip Co (ASX:Z1P).
We are looking for data fanatics to join the A Team of engineers and analysts that are responsible for building Quadpay data platforms. We need people who understand data at a granular level and they don't rely on any one tool but rather understand them all, and each of their pros and cons. This is a unique opportunity to build the data strategy and architecture at a data driven startup that's changing the world of finance, shoulder to shoulder with a tight team that has your back.
You're a culture add:
- You believe and want to participate in a blameless culture which focuses on process and technology
- You don’t sleep well at night when you leave work with a question unanswered
- You feel accountable for everything you do and that sense of urgency has been driving you your entire life
- You like to have a good time while getting things done
- When we say a “team player” we mean it - you have a crisp high-five and funny stories to tell
- You have your team’s back. And the team has yours
- Sense of humor is hugely preferred
- An interesting life story/a cool hobby/a diverse background has proven to bring more to the table in terms of perspective, what's yours?
You dream in code:
- SQL. Teach us something new, show us what you’ve got
- Python/Scala/C# You’ve coded before, you know the importance of efficient, clean code
You thrive in any data environment:
- Database concepts – indexes, execution engines, etc
- Database Administration experience (Azure DWH, SqlServer, Postgresql)
- You understand that databases are an integral part of being a Data Engineer
- You get the Cloud – we use Azure
- You understands complex data and the challenges of accessing it
- Traditional/relational databases, Lakes, or Pub/Subs make no difference to you
- A real bottom-line person, not someone who throws terms like “big data” around because it’s popular
- You enjoy looking at and solving big picture problems:
- You like to ask questions and devise a complete solution
- You want to understand the data (not only the pipes) and you can definitely perform some analytics and build dashboards because you like it
- Finance industry /Credit / Risk experience is helpful for our domain's big picture
You love learning new things:
- You know that you don’t know enough, and it bothers you that there isn’t enough time in the day to learn about the next topic
- You’re up-to-date on new trends in data – you know who’s using what to solve various problems and are excited for the next release of your favorite tool
- If you like being thrown in the deep end of the pool, this team’s for you
- It's tough to get into our team, we believe culture eats strategy for breakfast and we're working hard to find our next family member. If you've been looking for us, now's the time to reach out.
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future Zipster who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've gotta hustle at Zip!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Benefits @ Zip
- Flexible working culture
- Share incentive programs
- Generous paid parental leave
- 100% employer covered insurance
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Beautiful NYC office with a casual dress code
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- Company-sponsored 401k program
- Commuter benefits program
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: