IT Implementation Specialist, Int
- Work in Microsoft SQL Server RDBMS performing data manipulation and table loading essential to the implementation.
- Writes SQL scripts to promote implementation data between different application instances as well as to manipulate data in batch in place of software UI.
- Work in Adobe Creative Suite to create, modify, install and test graphic elements essential to the implementation. These tools are also used to capture position and styling data for system entry.
- Perform testing on work as prescribed.
- Work with Development teams to perform quality control tasks such as setting up test cases, unit testing and batch job processing related to the customer implementation, or to a specific software release.
- Ensure successful delivery of tasks related to the implementation of client projects on the Orindi software platform.
- Communicate project updates and issues with team members. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Receive work direction from Resource Manager or Implementation Project Manager on project design specifications. Work with customer to make sure implementation meets the customer needs.
- Assist in onboarding new team members through written documentation or through verbal coaching.
- Write, review and update process and procedure documents used by the team.
- Maintain time log for project and updating software accordingly
- Maintains availability and willingness to work such days and hours as the employer determines are necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
Ability to multitask and work as a team or as an individual contributor.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting
3 d ago