Threebridge Solutions is seeking to hire an Oracle PL/SQL Developer to join our partner located in Atlanta, GA. The position is open to remote candidates.
At this time, only candidates with strong Banking industry experience will be considered.
Pay & Benefits of Oracle PL/SQL Developer:
- Competitive compensation - Up to $70.00 hourly rate
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Access to Free Training & Development
- The position is open to remote candidates.
Duties of Oracle PL/SQL Developer:
- Develop PL/SQL code Data Access Layers for use by client applications
- Work closely with development teams to ensure successful implementation
- Support refactoring of existing database schemas to support consolidation roadmap
- Work with senior architects to understand new designs
- Provide post implementation and on-going production support
- Manage reference data stored in Oracle Database(s)
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
- Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
- Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
- Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
- Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customers IT organization.
- Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability, and multiple platforms.
- 6+ years of Oracle PL/SQL Developer experience with strong technical and communication skills.
- Strong data analysis and SQL skills for developing complex queries, stored procedures, functions, exception handling.
- Strong working knowledge of PL/SQL
- Ability to write stored procedures in Oracle
- Ability to analyze information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action or solution
- Ability to interpret and apply common sense understanding to carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to work independently as well as a key contributor in a distributed team environment.
- Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Experience in banking is a MUST
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $70.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- PL/SQL: 6 years (Required)
- Banking: 3 years (Required)
- Data analysis: 4 years (Preferred)
- 5 - 6 months
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: