Recently honored for the TENTH consecutive year as one of the “Top 10Best Places to Work” by the South Florida Business Journal, Momentum takes pride in establishing a team of highly skilled professionals to deliver IT consulting services to our Fortune 500 clients. We provide successful technology solutions and solve critical business challenges to meet our client’s needs. Our alliances with industry leading technology organizations have been instrumental to our success and allow us to offer robust solutions which are highly scalable and supportable using the best technologies available.
The Senior Business Analyst will serve as the liaison between the IT and business environments within the organization. She/he will provide expertise in the business processes/units they support, understand the organization's systems and capabilities, and translate high level business requirements that were gathered into functional specifications for IT. Additionally, the Business Analyst should possess an understanding of technologies and use that knowledge to bring solutions to the business as well as educate the IT environment on the direction of the business.
- Create deliverables for all aspects of business analysis and functional design for data migration and system integration initiatives.
- Create SQL queries to help analyze data.
- Stock the product backlog with actionable and prioritized agile user stories.
- Facilitate requirements elaboration of user stories with team members, including process- and data-modeling activities.
- Provide demonstrations with stakeholders.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities.
- Manage Team Kanban Board and daily stand ups.
- Work with stakeholders to understand, prioritize and estimate development resources required for new features.
- Execute responsibilities with an understanding of the product vision, strategic objectives, and priorities.
- Good knowledge of all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Facilitate appropriate communication methods and tracking tools to ensure identification and management of risks, mitigation strategies, plan activities, dependencies, impacts, escalation channels, and detailed project documentation.
- Document system requirements including integration between multiple systems, define scope and objectives, and assist in the creation of CMS system specifications that drive system development and implementation.
- Collaborate with the product and technical teams to refine requirements and develop functional/non-functional requirements for each release of the website
- Attend scrum team daily stand up sessions for clarification of requirements and outstanding tasks
- Coordinate with teams outside of the core technical POD to communicate requirements, scope, change requests.
- Bachelor’s degree (Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field of study (CBAP – Certified Business Analysis Professional – Preferred)
- 7-10 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in large scale deployment experience (Million $+ Projects)Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, with an emphasis on requirements elicitation.
- Programming Experience, with Microsoft BI tools (Power Pivot, Performance Point, Excel Services, Report Builder, Reporting Services etc.) and/or other reporting tools like Tableau.
- Possess broad experience working with data migration and system integration projects, conducting requirements gathering sessions and documenting those requirements for systems projects.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills, communication skills, team orientation, flexibility, innovative thinking, problem solving, conflict management, and self-motivation are required for success.
- Experience working with User Stories and JIRA Ticketing
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience advocating Agile Values: candidate will lead the scrum team on agile practices
- Possesses excellent analytical, problem solving and process skills
- Maintains executive Presence/Confidence – Ability to work with experienced professionals, challenge them and introduce them to a new way of thinking
We offer a great working environment and provide our team members with the opportunity to enhance and expand their professional development. Come join our team and take part in our excellent compensation package that includes competitive salary, health benefits, and a 401K plan. We look forward to hearing from you!
Momentum Consulting Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: