Please find the below JD let me know your interest along with your update resume,
Role: IBM InfoSphere Developer
Must have Skills (Datastage, BI/DW / ETL , IBM DataStage/Quality stage Developer)
- Experience designing and developing ETL processes using IBM InfoSphere platforms (DataStage, QualityStage).
- Sound understanding of ETL concepts.
- Sound understanding of data modeling, data quality and data profiling.
- Experience with architecture, design and development of data integration solutions.
- Working knowledge of concepts like Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and how to use these with different types of integration technologies.
- Experience with SOAP Web Services, XML, XSD, WSDL.
- Experience with root cause analysis methods (5 Whys, Cause Mapping / Fishbone Diagrams, etc.).
- Expertise in Banking, Insurance and financial services.
- Familiar with Unix/AIX, ANSI SQL, PL/SQL, DB2 SQL and Shell Scripting. A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- Advanced analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about data analysis and problem solving.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to elicit, gather and analyze user requirements.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others at all levels of technical understanding.
- Work on a cross-functional agile SCRUM team to deliver ETL capabilities to the organization.
- Take ownership of production issues and see them through to resolution within specified SLA timeframes, engaging and leading additional subject matter experts as needed.
- Conduct root cause analysis with appropriate subject matter experts to identify and address root causes to production issues.
- Provide after-hours on-call production support, as needed.
- Contribute to production support knowledgebase and other related documentation.
- Support best practices and enterprise standards to satisfy compliance, reduce risk, and deliver a positive experience to internal users and end customers.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Work with business partners to identify and ensure that all service level agreements are met.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of the environment and applications for capacity planning, performance tuning and improvement opportunities.
- Work with team members and the Development Manager on process improvement, team initiatives, and the continual growth of the CDI Development Team.
Thanks & Regards
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $77,000.00 - $92,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- IBM InfoSphere: 2 years (Preferred)
- Datastage: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: