Solution Architect – Remote
ZUDY is committed to our employees as we strive to bring together a diverse group of people on our mission of simplifying digital transformation and creating amazing value for all of us. The Zudy team is supportive and encourages all employees to be challenged and grow in their careers while enjoying a life well lived. We offer excellent benefits including health insurance, paid time off and team building experiences. We also ensure all our workplaces are safe and in complete compliance with all health and safety guidelines. We accommodate remote work and provide home office equipment as needed. Please check us out on GlassDoor, a great resource to research any company you are considering working for in the future.
What is Zudy?
Zudy is a visionary digital transformation company with a breakthrough low-code/no-code platform known as VINYL™, which enables the rapid delivery of enterprise class applications. Using VINYL™, enterprises can dramatically increase the number of new mobile/web applications they can build from an average of three per year to more than 50. Based in Miami Beach, Florida with offices in Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut and Ontario. For more information about Zudy, visit www.zudy.com.
Join the future of software development as a Solution Architect in our quickly growing company. You should have experience as a senior level consultant, software engineer or project manager that is able to effectively lead multiple teams. You must be able to swiftly become a development expert in our cutting edge “no code” platform VINYL™. VINYL™ enables you to design, manage, and build modern business process applications in days. You will work from home and at various locations (client dependent), where you will lead multiple teams of ZUDY developers to solve specific business problems.
- Develop groundbreaking business process applications for our customers
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation across one or multiple customers
- Assist in the sales process by leading demos, conducting proof of concepts, and getting projects off the ground.
- Become an expert in VINYL™ and guide junior team members
- Effectively manage remote team members to meet customer goals
- Work with customers to strategize and find use cases for our software
- Identify internal opportunities for improvement, through applications or processes
- Train team members to prepare for future leadership opportunities of their own
- Be willing to accept an expanded role and more responsibility as the company grows
Qualifications, Experience and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or minor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Decision Information Science, Business, or related program, or equivalent work experience in application development
- Multiple years of experience managing software development projects.
- Strong understanding of data models
- Expert in SQL, Oracle, or other relational database management system
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work from home up to 50%, travel up to 50%
Other Preferred Skills:
- Previous leadership role in an IT focused consulting services company
- Thought leader in agile framework and associated scrum methodology
- Rapid Application Development leadership experience
- Experience with User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design
- Knowledge of REST APIs and other integration technologies
Direct applicants only. Zudy is not accepting applications from third-party recruiters.
This job description is not all inclusive. Zudy reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Zudy is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting