NOTE: THIS POSITION HAS THE ABILITY TO WORK REMOTE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
The current healthcare landscape is ever-changing, but the desire to provide patients with better, more affordable care is consistent. Healthcare providers are working to evolve and support population health management and today’s value models, but there is still uncertainty in the market. Providers need a proven, integrated approach that takes the best of today’s technology and matches it with deeply experienced professionals.
Innovista Health Solutions is an Illinois-based service organization with management services operations in Illinois and Texas. We are currently looking for a Market Analyst in our Houston, TX office. At Innovista, we believe that positive forward movement in today’s uncertain healthcare market stems from the combination of innovative programs and dedicated people. Join the Innovista team and lead the charge to a better, more efficient healthcare system.
The Market Analyst is responsible for creation of data analysis reports, assisting the Senior Analyst with data development projects and interpret data trends at Innovista Health Solutions. The Junior Market Analyst works closely with Market Data Analytics team, Senior Analyst, and the Market lead, under supervision and directive of the Senior Market Analyst.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates reports and analysis based on business needs based on available data elements.
- Produces datasets and reports for analysis using market standard tool sets (financial, healthcare claims and clinical in nature) and creation of PowerPoints.
- Analyzes business problems and issues using and managing data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends and patterns in datasets.
- Communicates and interacts effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, customers, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- At least 2-4 years of relevant professional experience, including current or previous experience within a Hospital, Healthcare or Managed Care organization conducting risk pool and medical cost analyses using claims, medical management and other data sources.
- Managed-care experience required (Has a working understanding of how Utilization per thousand works, Per Member Per Month (PMPM), understanding of differences between OP and IP services.)
- Experience in managing projects across multiple departments.
- Experience with relational database query (i.e. SQL)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate analytic skills when problem solving.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications and ability to learn department and job specific software systems.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Able to commit to Innovista’s corporate mission and values
- Able to switch priorities in a positive and effective manner when directed by Company leadership.
- Able to effectively communicate technical concepts with team members and basic business concepts with team members and internal customers.
- Eligible for consideration of partial work from home status upon completion of probationary period as designated by the direct supervisor.
Innovista is dedicated to hiring passionate individuals who embody our core values: integrity, determination, and teamwork. We recognize the importance of work-life integration and seek to provide our employees with competitive benefits, which include:
- Comprehensive health plan options, dental, and vision coverage subsidized by Innovista
- Opportunity to work from home, based on position and manager discretion
- Company-paid benefits, such as short- and long-term disability, employee life, and AD&D
- Discretionary bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth
- Flex time options may be available
Please note: we do not post salary ranges. Salary ranges posted on other sites are not tied to our labor market specifications and are not relevant.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: