To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
The Manager, CSG Strategy & Analytics professional will play a crucial role in supporting the explosive growth of Salesforce. This role is hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, sales strategy, business operations, analysis, & reporting.
This role is part of a high-performance team comprised largely of former management consultants. Success in this role means assisting the Customer Success Group (CSG) to drive the continued success of Salesforce by supporting our customer success strategy. Sample projects range from the strategic to the very operational including supporting the creation of the retention strategy, evaluating growth opportunities, business planning, customer segmentation and regular review of key performance metrics.
The deliverables include developing analytics strategy, building deep analytical models, custom performance analysis, building a scalable reporting, and packaging findings into presentation-ready content for Salesforce executives. The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides exposure to senior executives.
The successful candidate will have relentless curiosity and possess a passion for creating innovative analysis to identify opportunities and building a sustainable data structure to support the analysis. Moreover, this person will excel at extracting insights from data and converting ideas to action.
- Perform deep analysis and produce meaningful insights and recommendations to improve business objectives
- Managing a team of Analyst with a strong dotted line connection to the Data Engineering team
- Administer the streaming technology clusters and related tools to manage the fast analysis on data in AWS Cloud or in datacenter environment
- Deliver recommendations and insights that support senior stakeholders (VPs and SVPs) manage their KPIs
- Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with team to find creative solutions to build prototypes & develop deployment strategies, procedures, road maps etc
- Proactively identify trends, risks, and opportunities in the business to influence and set market / account strategy
- Provide thought leadership on the application and usage of Data Science frameworks to accomplish business objectives
- Understand the underlying data architecture supporting Customer Success and how to use it to report on business performance
- Identify and optimize the true drivers of financial performance, productivity, customer engagement and other metrics
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for senior executives to engage with their leaders or counterparts
- 6+ years experience in Business Intelligence (BI), Business Analytics, Strategy, Consulting, or an equivalent operations experience a plus
- Team player able to lead and work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; Strong situational analysis, negotiation and decision-making abilities.
- Advanced SQL, Tableau required including high level of comfort diving into data, uncovering insights
- Detail and quality-oriented with the desire to quickly learn new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Familiarity with CRM tools
- Additional experience including statistical data modeling with R, Python are good to have, but not required
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Valuable work experience focused on quantitative analysis and logical reasoning
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field from an accredited university. MBA a plus
- Experience with SaaS business models
- Salesforce product knowledge
- MBA or masters in a technology or quantitative field
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $104,600. You may also be entitled to receive 10% bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: