- Leading the development of webMethods components for a B2B integration framework.
- Working with high-level requirements and translating them into detailed specifications.
- Developing prototype and being involved in software deployment and administration.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Webmethods Developer with both MFT and JDBC adapter experience.
- You have expertise in webMethods Integration 9.x, 10.x/above.
- You are familiar with AS2 transmission with partners.
- You possess working experience in webMethods designer, Integration Server, Web Services (REST, SOAP), pub-sub model, JMS, SAP adapter, SFDC adapter, AS400 adapter, webMethods Test Suit and MQ Adaptors.
- Knowledge of SAP ABAP and SAP CRM would be a strong plus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $29.00 - $50.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: