We are looking for a amazing Client Service Specialist II to join our team!
Remote - US - Preferred location - Irvine, CA or Horsham, PA
Hours - 1130am EST - 830pm EST - Monday -Friday
- Respond quickly to requests for assistance in specialty areas via all standard channels.
- Assistance may include in-depth troubleshooting, creation of custom solutions, documenting software defects, and providing instruction to the customer.
- Work performed must be fully documented.
- Work directly on issues at manager's direction which are suited for the skillset of a specialist or to provide elasticity to coworkers when needed.
- Author and approve knowledge articles, which are utilized by customers and internal staff to resolve problems that have been previously solved by the support organization.
- Act as an after-hours on-call resource as part of a rotating schedule.
- Appropriately manage and handle support cases including phone etiquette, proper documentation, fully managed case SLAs and alignment with team performance expectations.
- Identify application defects and manage the process of escalating such issues to the appropriate resources with R&D.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of relevant experience or an advanced degree.
- Enrolled in a degree program within 12 months if no Bachelor's Degree
- 5 to 7 plus years of experience in a technical, customer facing, troubleshooting, software related business or similar experience.
- EDI - Raw Data Files experience
- Medical Claims
- Active Directory, performance tuning, virtualization, novice scripting or programming experience
- Hardware maintenance, proprietary software troubleshooting, and data analysis.
- Broad technology background in SQL administration or T-SQL development
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Requires practical knowledge of technical discipline typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Resolves several routine issues by applying standard company policies and procedures.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of healthcare terminology, HL7
- Deductive reasoning -- the ability of the individual to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems and the ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Problem solving skills -- the ability of the individual to recognize courses of action which can be taken to handle problems or potential problems, and applying contingency plans to solve those problems.
- Oral Communication skills -- the extent to which an individual communicates with economy and clarity, actively engaging in conversations in order to clearly understand others' message and intent, and receives and processes feedback.
- Written communication skills -- the extent to which an individual writes concise, clear letters, reports, articles, or e-mails, including proofing and editing.
- Innovation -- ability to go beyond the conventional, a willingness to try different solutions, and to encourage new ideas from employees and co-workers.
- Judgment -- the ability of the individual to form sound opinions or make decisions by evaluating available information.
- Customer orientation -- a desire to serve both external and internal clients by focusing effort on meeting the clients needs, understanding their concerns, and seeking to build trust.
- Systems analysis -- the ability of the individual to determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- EDI File: 3 years (Required)
- Medical Claims: 3 years (Required)
- Technical support: 2 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- X12 Files: 2 years (Preferred)
- 299, 835, 837 file: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: