5+ years of experience developing, maintaining and administering MS SQL Server databases.
2+ years developing, maintaining and administering Oracle 9g/10g/11g/12c databases.
Experience configuring SQL Server replication required.
Experienced in Database Design and Development to perform the following:
- New projects database design utilizing
- Various objects development such as Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers for business
- PL/SQL procedures development, compilation and debugging
- SQL Server Management Studio
- DB Troubleshooting, performance and tuning
Experience in DB Troubleshooting, performance and tuning
Goal driven, highly motivated, with a desire to take the lead and learn new skills.
Strong customer service skills and passion to work through obstacles to produce results.
Able to work in a projects-based, team environment.
Proficient in multi-tasking and managing multiple projects, able to meet target completion dates.
Able to be flexible and adapt to change.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $46.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- please do share your best number email and time to connect
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL Server dba: 6 years (Required)
- Database Administration: 1 year (Required)
- oracle dba: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: