The System Engineer I is responsible for the administration, support, and enhancement of multiple enterprise applications.
Areas of responsibility:
Ensure that assigned enterprise applications are supported and extended to deliver maximum value to the organization.
- Provide excellent service to application dev teams using Azure DevOps (ADO)
- Responsible for all administration and configuration of ADO
- Develop and support integrations with other applications
- Learn additional applications as needed
- Experience with source code repositories
- Familiar with agile development practices
- Experience with software builds and automation
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with writing SQL queries
- Experience specifically with Azure DevOps (ADO), including Pipeline development, is a big plus
College degree in a Technical or a related field and 0-2 years professional level experience; or 4 years professional level related Technical experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.
EEO Statement: Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability and veteran status. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: