Delphix is the industry leader in programmable data infrastructure. Delphix revolutionizes the availability and quality of development environments by automating the biggest constraint in the journey to the cloud—data. The Delphix Data Platform provides compliant, virtual data to shrink data footprints and streamline a comprehensive range of enterprise data operations with sophisticated APIs.
Delphix supports data and applications from cloud-native platforms to mainframes, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, and IBM databases. With Delphix, companies can ship software, migrate to the cloud, and unlock the power of AI in less time, risk, and cost.
You are energized by People Data and never afraid to ask “why.” Reporting to the Head of HR Operations, you will provide guidance and expertise on how data is used to improve our people strategy including inclusion & diversity, talent acquisition, performance, retention, and development. You will partner directly with Delphix HR leaders and managers (HRBPs). As a consultant, you will deliver creative solutions to business challenges, analyze and interpret trends to unveil insights that will help them leverage analytics to identify trends and predict outcomes.
You will connect our HR data sets, identify errors, missing information, challenges and priorities. Using a tool such as Tableau you will create visualizations that tell stories about our HR work. You will build dashboards and reports that can scale to support multiple types of end users from Engineering and Support groups to Marketing and Sales.
You are an expert in methodologies such as predictive analytics and organizational network analysis, I/O psychology, and will use these to form constructive and candid dialogues, develop partnerships at all levels, drive collaboration and influence with managers and leaders.
- Analyze data to help influence people strategy across the company
- Mentor HR team members on how to think about data
- Translate talent and business issues into questions and hypotheses that can be tested with data
- Attend HR Business Partner meetings, consulting and advocating for the use of data and ensure that it is well-incorporated
- Analyze trends and similar companies data to ensure that Diversity & Inclusion goals are met throughout Delphix
- Present in meetings with leaders across Delphix
- Report analytics results to different business groups and help them understand the value of our people analytics
- Design and analyze employee surveys with a focus on sharing/consulting on the methods and resulting data
- Educate HR teammates on the role of data in all segments of HR Operations
- 3+ Years Related experience implementing, managing and integrating data analytics and visualization tools and programs for HR, preferably working with ADP, Workforce Now, Lever, Lattice, and Tableau
- Analytical background and recent experience in business intelligence and data storytelling (visual communication, dashboard design, and written internal communications)
- Eagerness to grow as a technologist and incorporate new tools into the practice of People analytics
- Experience working with senior team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated net positive contributor to company community and culture above and beyond the core job
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting