Well Woven is an e-commerce company that is leading the charge in innovation and style in the rug and textile industry. We are a team of highly motivated, creative people who love to work with a purpose and have fun doing it. Our mission is to create compelling and unique floor coverings at a variety of price points, so that everyone can furnish their space with love and change styles as often as they like.
We are looking for a passionate, data-driven, technical Navision programmer to join our growing team. This role will help build the MS Navision development team at Well Woven, as well as further expand our use of the software to automate business units and processes. We are excited to share more details about project scope during the interview process! This position is ideal for a candidate with at least eight years of Navision experience.
What you'll do
- Assist in managing the development and integration of various enterprise applications, including Microsoft NAV and WMS Systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve NAV and other system issues for all users companywide.
- Process improvement: Work closely with project management to map out technical requirements. Serve as lead developer in implementing functional or code updates.
- Document business and technical processes, requirements, and changes related to NAV and associated systems.
- Work closely with WMS solutions to map out key inbound and outbound warehouse processes.
- Lead on API Development projects.
- Various other duties and projects as assigned by management.
What you'll need
- 8+ years of Microsoft Navision Experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics - NAV development, preferably certified.
- Experience working with NAV and SQL Servers.
- Experience with cloud hosting.
- Experience with solution design, documentation, and training, working with business stakeholders, technical team, as well as end-users.
- Experience working with WMS systems, forecasting.
- High level understanding of eCommerce business strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible work arrangements and potential for remote work
- Community-first work environment-- we want your colleagues to be your friends!
- Focus on health and wellness
- PTO, holiday, and sick time
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading parental leave
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
To be a brand synonymous with quality, across the world, and to help create a positive impact everywhere we are.
How are we going to get there? We believe it's through close relationships and empowering our employees and partners to have the tools and support to achieve the best possible. We invite you to check out our values to learn more about us: https://shop.wellwoven.com/pages/about
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Due to the pandemic, we are currently working 100% remote. Training and assistance will be provided during onboarding. We're looking forward to getting back into the office, and anticipate that certain roles will follow a hybrid model once it is safe.
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: