- Designs and provides technical support of databases for specific user requirements. Performs development and implementation of data specifications, designs, integration, testing, and documentation.
- May support Web development, migration, testing, documentation, integration and sustainment of web-based software, applications and content.
- Assist with technical support, analytic activities and other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Develop complex SQL data processes for large scale custom DBA applications
- Develop understanding of client business processes, objectives, and solution requirements
- Develop understanding of application processes, coding standards, and performance standards while learning existing and new processes and technologies
- Work with team lead / solution architect on solution design
- Analyze and convert business requirements to technical requirements
- Min 4 years combined experience supporting Microsoft SQL, MySQL/MariaDB and MongoDB environments
- Strong experience and ability to develop and maintain database solutions
- General familiarity with Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting