KPO Partners is looking for a senior level SAS / ETL developer with extensive extensive in SQL and be able to understand complex SQL design concepts, practices and procedures. In addition strong data modeling and analytics knowledge in developing enterprise applications is key. Experience with medical claims data modeling is desirable.
- Gathering business requirements and analyzing, providing the results to the development team.
- Developing, enhancing, and maintaining the SAS code for existing/new accounts using SAS/Enterprise Guide to solve complex problems considering the existing system limitations, operating time and desired results.
- Work with analysts, account managers and application support teams and provide support as needed.
- Prepare source to target mapping
- Involved in extraction, transformation and loading of data directly from different source systems using SAS/SQL, SAS/macros.
- Closely work with automation teams to automate SAS jobs using Control M process and bash shell scripts.
- Responsible for executing daily/weekly/monthly batches of raw data containing thousands of medical/drug claims and transforming the data to structure format for consumption by ETL/Informatica tool using SAS programming code.
- Creating SAS programs using SAS/BASE and SAS/Macros and Perform testing and validation of new code prior to release.
- Developing and validating reports in SAS and exporting files in various formats like excel, csv, pdf etc.
- Escalate problems of complex technical circumstances to appropriate channels.
- This job requires working knowledge and skills in application of SAS development tools, procedural development tools
- Strong SQL relational database experience
- ETL tools development experience
- Knowledge of Data warehousing tools is essential
- Good communication skills
Preferred Skills: Strong communication skills. Working knowledge of Developing, enhancing, and maintaining the SAS code for existing/new accounts using SAS/Enterprise methodologies. Working knowledge of SAS, PGP/GZIP/TAR, databases, UNIX/LINUX.
- KPO partners is a leader in offering consulting services to our clients in Dallas area. We are a rapidly growing firm with focus in advanced analytics, Databases, AI & Machine Learning.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- SAS: 5 years (Required)
- SQL: 5 years (Required)
- Teradata: 3 years (Required)
- ETL: 5 years (Required)
- Healthcare industry background: 3 years (Preferred)
- 7 - 11 months
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: