The Report Developer I provides Tier 1 support for the company’s business intelligence needs by maintaining and developing web based and ad-hoc reports to help internal and external teams analyze health plan performance to improve health benefits and contain health expenditures.
- Maintain and enhance existing reports to provide strategic flexibility in a complex and evolving health care industry.
- Create and maintain web based reporting subscriptions to delivery timely and consistent information to support internal and external clients’ business needs.
- Develop new reports meeting end-users’ given specifications using SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server stored procedures to provide clear answers to complex questions.
- Complete ad-hoc client reporting tasks as assigned when existing web reporting is insufficient to address client specific requirements.
- Competently document all processes to empower Data Services team members.
- Triages incoming report requests and address or escalates to more senior team members.
- Consults and coaches internal report users as requested to ensure they understand existing reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Technical degree, Certifications and/or 2 years’ equivalent experience in IS/IT. Reporting, analytics or database administration preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year creating reports in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services or 2 years of experience creating reports in other applications.
- Minimum of 1 year writing queries against relational databases or 2 years of experience pulling information from relational databases using other means.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 1 year writing SQL Stored Procedures against relational databases.
- Minimum of 1 year updating, inserting and deleting data in relational databases using SQL queries.
- Knowledge of health care data structures and business practices.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
AmeriBen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating an environment of diversity and inclusion for equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran or military status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are unable to use our online application process due to a disability, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com or call 208-488-7654
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: